The KRX collects listing fees from institutions that apply for debt securities listings. The purpose of charging listing fees is for the KRX to maintain the various expenses necessary for providing all sorts of services to issuing institutions. Included are listing fees and annual dues.
- Listing Fees
- Initial Listing Fees
- The followings are applied for listing amounts of debt securities based on their face value when calculating initial listing fees.
for bonds. However, for shelf listed bonds and non-shelf listed bonds, the monetary amount for listing bonds issued on the same day continuously throughout the month is calculated by assigning bonds issued on the same day as one issue by each listing request date. Listing fees are paid when the listing request is made, but for shelf listed bonds, they are paid when the results for the issue are announced.
Initial Listing Fees Listing amount (in billion KRW) Listing fees (in thousand KRW) < 1 100 ≥1 and < 2 150 ≥2 and < 5 300 ≥5 and < 10 700 ≥10 and < 15 1,000 ≥15 and < 25 1,200 ≥25 and < 50 1,300 ≥50 and < 100 1,400 ≥100 and < 200 1,500 ≥200 and < 500 1,600 ≥500 1,700
- Listing change fees
- In case where corporations listed debt securities change the listed debt securities concerned due to mergers, spin-off, or business transfers and trade name changes, they are required to apply for listing change and pay the listing change fees of KRW 300,000 per case.
- Relisting fees
- In case where debt securities which were delisted by corresponding to delisting criteria such as bankruptcy, etc apply for relisting as the cause for delisting is solved, the relisting fee of KRW 300,000 is charged per case.
- Annual dues
- The total annual due for the remaining redemption period of debt securities is required to be paid in advance at the time of the listing application (for shelf listed debt securities, annual dues are paid when the issuance report is notified
- The standard charges and fees for the annual dues of bonds are based on the listing date (relisting date) and charged 100 (in thousand KRW) for remaining repayment periods of one year per each issue. However, for shelf listed bonds and non-shelf listed bonds, annual dues for the amount of bonds issued on the same day continuously throughout the month is based on the issuing date. The dues are charged by assigning the amount of bonds issued on the same day month as one issue and categorizing them by interest paid methods and by remaining repayment periods.
- Fee Exemptions and Restoration
- Listing fees and annual dues are exempted for government bonds, municipal bonds, and monetary stabilization bonds.
- Annual dues are exempted for debt securities that exist for less than a year from the listing date and for those issued by KRX securities members (excluding debt securities members).
- Fees are imposed on listed bonds of corporations when change listings (changes to listings) due to changes to stocks and due to mergers of the listed corporation’s stock certificate occur
When the debt securities that applied for the listing are cancelled their issuance or denied their listing, the KRX refunds the listing fees and annual dues. In case where listed debt securities are delisted before redemption date, the KRX refunds, at the request of the corporation that listed the debt securities concerned, the amount produced by subtracting annual due amount calculated for the period before the delisting date on the monthly basis from the total annual due amount paid (rounded off below KRW 100).
- Shin Han Bank (Depositor : KRX)
- Listing fees : 305-05-042588
- Annual dues : 305-05-048896