In collaboration with the Happy Foundation, KRX provides financial education targeting children, teenagers and adults, in order to better inform them of financial products and services available.
- Specialized financial education for high school students
- KRX provides customized financial education for high school students to aid employment or advancement to college
- Every year, the KRX Happy Foundation invites high school teachers to KRX seminars, offers financial experts’ lectures in school, and provides employment/college entrance-specific finance programs aimed at students of higher ages
- Financial education and job opportunities for college students
- KRX holds the "KRX Financial Talk Concert - Life Up" at campuses nationwide to induce undergraduates to have a better understanding of real-life financial issues and have a chance to communicate with financial experts
- Every year, the KRX Happy Foundation presents job opportunities to seniors in college
- Financial education targeting social welfare facilities
- KRX recruits college students as volunteers for financial education (“KRX Happy-Nuri”) targeting underprivileged children in social welfare facilities, so that they can learn basic financial concepts. Through on-site visits, the volunteers play specialized board games with the children, and show them videos and other educational materials
- KRX also provides social workers of welfare facilities with customized financial education/training, in the form of teaching methods in the financial literacy education, practices to prevent financial fraud, etc.
- Financial education for retiring police officers
- In 2016, KRX signed an MOU with the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency to provide financial education
- KRX helps retiring polices officers to gain financial knowledge about investment and asset management strategies
KRX CSR Activities