- The KRX PR Center Room is
- a space designed to provide the full experience of the securities & derivatives markets. With one look you can span the history of Korea's securities & derivatives markets via diverse exhibitions and displays. Furthermore, youth can participate in the "One Day Stock Market Experience" whereas university students and adults can experinence the "Stock School".
- Visitor Information
- Admission hours : Monday to Friday, 10 AM ~ 5 PM
- Entrance closing time : 4 PM
- Tour Requests
- Reservations do not have to be made in advance for visits during admission hours.
- Groups will be given guided tours but must have more than 20 members (negotiable).
- Reservations must be made in advance for group tours.
- Cancellation of group tours must be made by phone to the appropriate person in charge.
- Inquiries & Reservations
- Main Office - Tel : 051) 662-2422 Fax : 051) 662-2439
- Seoul - Tel : 02) 3774-4413 Fax : 02) 780-6421
- Group Tour Programs
Group Tour Programs Program Duration Language PR Center Tour and Explanation 30 Minutes Korean, English, Japanese Exchange Introduction Video 10 Minutes Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese Question & Answer Period 20 Minutes Korean, English, Japanese
The complete tour takes approximately 1 hour.
- Free Promotional Material
- Understanding the Securities & Derivatives Markets
- Enjoyable Cartoon Classroom on Securities & Derivatives
- Cartoon on Derivaties
- Korean and English Pamphlets are available.
- Korea Exchange BIFC 40, Munhyeongeumyung-ro, Nam-gu, Busan, Korea
- TEL : 051-662-2000 / FAX : 051-662-2478
- The Seoul KRX PR Center is located on the second floor of the Korea Exchange Main Building. The Main Building is five minutes away from Yeouido Station on Line 5. (Ask a security guard or the Information Desk for directions)
Address : 33 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo_gu, Seoul 07329
Telephone : 02-3774-9000
- Subway : Exit 5 of Yeouido Station on Line 5
Bus Stop : Stock Exchange
Main Line (blue)
261, 600, 661, 753
Branch Line (green)
5711, 5615, 5713, 6628, 6633, 7613
Circular Line (yellow)
- Main Line (blue)