KOSPI200 options-linked products which are listed on Eurex are traded in accordance with the regulations of Eurex, and, starting from the pre-hours negotiated trades where the physical delivery of open interests takes place, they are traded by the regulations of KRX as KOSPI200 options
- Order Types and additional conditions on Eurex
- Limit orders: Good-till-Cancelled/ Good-for-Day/ Immediate-or-Cancelled
- Market orders: Good-till-Cancelled
- Stop Orders: Limit Order
- One Cancel Other: A new order cancels previous one.
The order types and additional conditions for KOSPI200 linked products that are available in Eurex market, can be changed in the future.
- Cancellation or correction of orders: Cancellation and correction are possible
- When the price of an order is corrected, the time priority no longer exists
- Market makers: There are market makers who make both of two-way and one-way quotes
- OTC Block Trade: Block orders with the prices and quantities negotiated at the OTC market can be executed on the Eurex market.
- Minimum volume: 500 contracts
- Price range: Base price± (margin parameter × 2)
- Negotiated trades before the market opening: It is a negotiated trade between KRX and its members for the purpose of delivering the open interests resulted from trading on the Eurex market as KOSPI 200 options
|Trading hours||07:30～08:20 (08:20 ~ 08:30 is the processing time for settlement default)|
|Execution price||Base price of options for the day|
|Participants||Members holding open interests notified from Eurex|
|Quantity||1 contract or more|
|Correction and cancellation||No correction during 07:30 ~ 08:20
Cancellation: cancel total quantity and enter new quantity afterwards
|Publication of market price||