- Contract sizes of the currency futures are subject to change as of April 27, 2009
(US Dollar Futures: USD 50,000 -> USD 10,000 , Japanese Yen Futures: ￥5,000,000 -> ￥1,000,000, Euro Futures: EURO 50,000 -> EURO 10,000)
- The coupon rate of underlying notional KTB changed in Oct. 25, 2010
(8% ->5% per annum)
- In case of Flex futures, the market data of the day is available from 15:40.
- In case of KOSPI200 futures, the data of the regular session and Globex trade is also available separately.
- The trading volume of currency futures and bond futures by investors can be different from the statistics before 2005 due to the change of investor categorization in 2005.
Data and information on the KRX website are provided for the purpose of improving availability of information for investment, not for trading securities. In spite of the efforts made in ensuring the accuracy of data and information, the KRX recognizes that unintentional errors and delays could occur. The KRX is not responsible for any loss resulted from the investments made using the data and information provided on its website.