- 1. Outstanding short position by issue is calculated by collecting outstanding short position by issue reported by the investor with a reporting obligation in compliance with the Article 180-2 of the Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act. This menu provides top 50 issues of outstanding short position ratio (outstanding short position volume/No. of listed shares (%)).
- 2. Outstanding short position value is calculated by multiplying volume of outstanding short position by the closing price of the day.
- 3. When you click "large holder of outstanding short position", you can see large holders of outstanding short position for the issue (in the order of submission).
- 4. Information of the day is available after 18:00 (GMT+9).
- 5. Information on top 50 issues of outstanding short position ratio is available starting from Jun.30, 2016.
Data and information on the KRX website are provided for the purpose of improving availability of information for investment, not for trading securities. In spite of the efforts made in ensuring the accuracy of data and information, the KRX recognizes that unintentional errors and delays could occur. The KRX is not responsible for any loss resulted from the investments made using the data and information provided on its website.