- 1. This menu provides top 50 issues in terms of short-selling transaction ratio (short-selling transaction value/total transaction value).
- 2. "Increase rate of short-selling transaction value (E)", "Increase rate of short-selling ratio (G)" and "Price change rate (H)" are calculated as below.
* Increase rate of short-selling transaction value (E)
= short-selling transaction value of the day (A) / avg. short-selling transaction value over the past recent 40 trading days (D)
* Increase rate of short-selling ratio (G)
= short-selling ratio of the day (C)/ avg. short-selling ratio over the past recent 40 trading days (F)
* Price change rate (H) (%)
= [closing price of the day/closing price of the previous day]-1
- 3. Information of the day is available at around 18:30~18:40 (GMT +9).
- 4. Information on top 50 issues in terms of short-selling transaction ratio is available starting from Mar.27, 2017.
Data and information on the KRX website are provided for the purpose of improving availability of information for investment, not for trading securities. In spite of the efforts made in ensuring the accuracy of data and information, the KRX recognizes that unintentional errors and delays could occur. The KRX is not responsible for any loss resulted from the investments made using the data and information provided on its website.