Contact a brokerage firm in Korea
- Step1: Contact a licensed brokerage company holding Korea Exchange Membership
- * List of Membership Companies
- Step2: Check if the company offers proxy services including custodian, FX, and IRC registration*, etc.
- * Investor Registration Certificate (IRC) : For the details of the registration process and required documents, click on the ‘Guide to Investing In Korea’ or visit FSS website (http://english.fss.or.kr)
- Step3: Visit the company to enter into the proxy contract
- Step4: Open an account at the brokerage company and deposit funds into the account
- Step5: Start trading using a method allowed in the account