- Schematic Overview
주의Please be advised that trading of KOSPI200 futures on CME Globex has been suspended as of April 7, 2020 in order to comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparation before Trading
Preparation before Trading Main points Note To Open Accounts
- To open KRX derivatives accounts with KRX member firms
- The investors who already have KRX derivatives accounts can use the existing account
- Investors who already have an account for trading CME Products are also required to open an account for trading KRX derivatives1)
Agreement for trading KOSPI200 Futures and USD/KRW FX Futures on Globex
- Investor must enter into a service agreement for trading KOSPI200 Futures and USD/KRW FX Futures on Globex with KRX member firm, besides opening an account.
- Any investors need to sign or renew a separate agreement for participation of after-hours markets on CME Globex. In this document, you are asked to select the products which you will trade.
- Possible to trade by logging in electronically (Using HTS of KRX member firm with which the investor has entered into the service agreement for trading) certificate of authentication via HTS makes it easy to access
Methods for order placing < ① or ② depending on KRX member firms >
- ① Same as the method used for the regular session, i.e., using HTS, over telephone, electronic communication method, etc.
- ② HTS dedicated for Globex trading (GTS)
- HTS program can be downloaded for free of charge at the homepage of KRX member firms with which the service agreement for trading has been entered into
- Ask the KRX member firm about the Login ID & certificate of authentication
- Order placing using GTS, HTS, telephone, etc.
- To open a trading account with KRX member firm
and enter into a service agreement for trading
KOSPI200 Futures and USD/KRW FX Futures on Globex
- To download and install HTS from the
Internet homepage of KRX member firm
- To login HTS (input the login ID for certificate of
authentication) and place orders or make an inquiry
- fn. 1)
- If a service agreement for trading has been signed with more than one KRX member firm, it is possible to log in using the trading account at each member firm, but it is prohibited to log in using more than one account at the same time
- Cancellation or Correction of Orders
- An order for Globex trade may be cancelled only when the entire quantity of order is cancelled, but it is possible to correct both the price and quantity of Globex order at the same time.
- 1) Cancellation of entire quantity : Cancellation of entire quantity of an order
- 2) Cancellation of partial quantity : Cancellation of partial quantity of an order
- 3) Price correction (entire quantity) : Correction of price for entire quantity of order (quantity remains unchanged)
- 4) Price correction (partial quantity) : Correction of price for partial quantity of order
- 5) Correction of quantity (reduction) : Correction of order quantity into a smaller quantity (price remains unchanged)
- 6) Correction of quantity (Increase) : Correction of order quantity into a larger quantity (price remains unchanged)
- 7) Correction of Price & quantity : Correction of order price and quantity into different price and quantity at the same time
Cancellation or Correction of Orders Type of cancellation or correction Regular Session On Globex Cancellation Cancellation of entire quantity1) Order cancelled Order cancelled Cancellation of a part of quantity2) Remaining quantity hold N/A Correction price only Price for total quantity3) Priority lost Priority lost Price for partial quantity4)
- Corrected quantity loses priority
- Remaining quantity holds priority
N/A quantity only Quantity reduction5) N/A Priority hold Quantity increase6) N/A Priority lost Price and Quantity at the same time N/A Priority lost
※ When correcting order quantity, it is possible to use IFM option(In-Flight Fill Mitigation) only when correction of orders
Displayed quantity : Original (－) Matched = Remained quantity of an order
IFM : To indicate the total desired quantity of order to be matched, including the quantity already matched. If some of original order quantity was already matched, the unmatched quantity is displayed as the remaining quantity of order.
Disabled IFM : To indicate total order quantity to be remained, regardless of the quantity already matched.
주의IFM option may be used only when correcting the order quantity for the first time. When correcting the order already corrected, the system automatically selects the correction option used for the first correction