- Trading Suspension Rules
- In case where an event that has a significant effect on listed stocks occurs, trading suspension is taken place to give alerts to investors, to protect public interests and investors and to manage markets.
- Cases and Duration of Trading Suspension
- In case of suspension due to unfaithful disclosure;
Suspended for one day where a corporation is designated as an unfaithful disclosure corporation.
- In case of failure to respond to disclosure inquiry by due time
Suspended from the due time until the disclosure concerned
- In case of suspension due to important information disclosure
Suspended for 30 minutes from the time of the disclosure concerned
- In case of sudden changes shown or expected in the stock price or trading volume in relation with rumors or news
Suspended from the time of disclosure inquiry by the exchange until 30 minutes after the concerned inquired disclosure is made