- Data fee is at the minimum level for maintaining our database. Specially for students, faculty members, educational foundations, etc., we provide the market data at a 50% discount.
- To acquire the KRX market data, one has to be admitted as a member.(Click here to register)
- After signing in as a member, the market data can directly be downloaded from the KRX homepage either as an Excel or text file. As the text file contains raw data, only those persons who have data processing software can use it.
- Data acquisition procedure
- Member Registration/Login
- Request for Desired data
- Calculation of data fee
- Payment of data fee
- Data Download
- Payment of data fee
The customers may make payment by any of the following methods
- credit/debit card
- bank deposit
Please note that,
- The customers can download the data after the contents manager's approval.
- For customer making payment by credit/debit card. The customer may need to download and install ActiveX plugin provided by KRX for further settlement process.
- The customer is strongly recommended to access this page with Internet Explorer for credit/debit card settlement process.
- The customers may make payment by any of the following methods
- The KRX is not responsible for unintentional error in the statistical data supplied.
- Data fee is proportional to the period for which data is acquired, i.e., number of months.
This is a demonstration version of payment process. It is highly recommended that the customer experience trial Plug-in before initiate an actual payment process in KRX homepage.
Please refer to the following web link: www.inicis.com/eng/inipay-demo
- Management Strategy Division / Statistics Data / email@example.com
ALL INFORMATION AND DATA ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOR INVESTMENT, NOT FOR TRADING.
주의 THE WEBSITE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE USES KRX’S INFORMATION AND DATA ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN RISK, AND DESPITE KRX’S SUSTAINED EFFORT TO ENSURE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA, UNINTENTIONAL AND INCIDENTAL ERRORS AND DELAYS OCCUR; HOWEVER, KRX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM THE INVESTMENTS BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITE.