- Contract sizes of the currency futures are subject to change as of April 27, 2009
(US Dollar Futures: USD 50,000 -> USD 10,000 , Japanese Yen Futures: ￥5,000,000 -> ￥1,000,000, Euro Futures: EURO 50,000 -> EURO 10,000)
- The coupon rate of underlying notional KTB changed in Oct. 25, 2010
(8% ->5% per annum)
- In case of Flex futures, the market data of the day is available from 15:40.
- In case of KOSPI200 futures, the data of the regular session and Globex trade is also available separately.
- The trading volume of currency futures and bond futures by investors can be different from the statistics before 2005 due to the change of investor categorization in 2005.
- The multiplier of KOSPI200 futures and options(500,000 -> 250,000), V-KOSPI200 futures(500,000 -> 250,000), Mini KOSPI200 futures and options(100,000 -> 50,000) were lowered from March 27, 2017.
ALL INFORMATION AND DATA ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOR INVESTMENT, NOT FOR TRADING.
주의 THE WEBSITE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE USES KRX’S INFORMATION AND DATA ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN RISK, AND DESPITE KRX’S SUSTAINED EFFORT TO ENSURE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA, UNINTENTIONAL AND INCIDENTAL ERRORS AND DELAYS OCCUR; HOWEVER, KRX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM THE INVESTMENTS BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITE.