- 1. Outstanding short position by issue is calculated by collecting outstanding short position by issue reported by the investor with a reporting obligation in compliance with the Article 180-2 of the Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act. This menu provides top 50 issues of outstanding short position ratio (outstanding short position volume/No. of listed shares (%)).
- 2. Outstanding short position value is calculated by multiplying volume of outstanding short position by the closing price of the day.
- 3. When you click "large holder of outstanding short position", you can see large holders of outstanding short position for the issue (in the order of submission).
- 4. Information of the day is available after 18:00 (GMT+9).
- 5. Information on top 50 issues of outstanding short position ratio is available starting from Jun.30, 2016.
ALL INFORMATION AND DATA ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOR INVESTMENT, NOT FOR TRADING.
주의 THE WEBSITE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE USES KRX’S INFORMATION AND DATA ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN RISK, AND DESPITE KRX’S SUSTAINED EFFORT TO ENSURE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA, UNINTENTIONAL AND INCIDENTAL ERRORS AND DELAYS OCCUR; HOWEVER, KRX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM THE INVESTMENTS BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITE.