- 1. Outstanding short position by issue showed above is calculated by collecting outstanding short position by issue reported by the investor with a reporting obligation in compliance with the Article 180-2 of the Financial Investment Services and Capital Markets Act.
Since the investor is required to report outstanding short position until two days from T (when the reporting obligation arises), outstanding short position of two days before the day is provided. (Please note that outstanding short position can be changed when the investor makes a new or modified report on the position after 18:00 on T+2 to the Financial Supervisory Service.)
- 2. Outstanding short position value is calculated by multiplying volume of outstanding short position by the closing price of the day.
- 3. When you would like to get information on all issues, select the market that you want and select "all" in the issue option. When you would like to search for information on a specific issue, click the search button and choose the issue that you try to search.
- 4. Information of the day is available after 18:00 (GMT+9).
- 5. Information on outstanding short position is available starting from Jun.30, 2016.
ALL INFORMATION AND DATA ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOR INVESTMENT, NOT FOR TRADING.
주의 THE WEBSITE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE USES KRX’S INFORMATION AND DATA ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN RISK, AND DESPITE KRX’S SUSTAINED EFFORT TO ENSURE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA, UNINTENTIONAL AND INCIDENTAL ERRORS AND DELAYS OCCUR; HOWEVER, KRX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM THE INVESTMENTS BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITE.