- 1. This menu provides top 50 issues in terms of short-selling transaction ratio (short-selling transaction value/total transaction value).
- 2. "Increase rate of short-selling transaction value (E)", "Increase rate of short-selling ratio (G)" and "Price change rate (H)" are calculated as below.
* Increase rate of short-selling transaction value (E)
= short-selling transaction value of the day (A) / avg. short-selling transaction value over the past recent 40 trading days (D)
* Increase rate of short-selling ratio (G)
= short-selling ratio of the day (C)/ avg. short-selling ratio over the past recent 40 trading days (F)
* Price change rate (H) (%)
= [closing price of the day/closing price of the previous day]-1
- 3. Information of the day is available at around 18:30~18:40 (GMT +9).
- 4. Information on top 50 issues in terms of short-selling transaction ratio is available starting from Mar.27, 2017.
ALL INFORMATION AND DATA ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOR INVESTMENT, NOT FOR TRADING.
주의 THE WEBSITE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE USES KRX’S INFORMATION AND DATA ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN RISK, AND DESPITE KRX’S SUSTAINED EFFORT TO ENSURE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA, UNINTENTIONAL AND INCIDENTAL ERRORS AND DELAYS OCCUR; HOWEVER, KRX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM THE INVESTMENTS BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITE.