A company intending to list its shares needs to refurbish the articles of incorporation before applying for listing by referring to the standard articles of incorporation for listed corporations established by the Korea Listed Companies Association. Following are the details for it.
- Number of authorized stocks
- Type of stocks to be issued,
- Par value per stock
- Clauses related to exclusion of and restrictions on preemptive subscription rights,
- Matters related to notification of a call for shareholders’ general meeting,
- Provision of stock option
- Matters related to the starting date for calculating the dividends of new stocks.