- Preparation before Trading
- To participate in trading of the daily futures on KOSPI200 Options/Mini KOSPI 200 Futures listed on EUREX, a foreign investor should open a derivatives transaction account at KRX member firm which has agreement with EUREX member firm for KOSPI200 Options/Mini KOSPI 200 Futures and makes information available on the account with KRX member firm to the Eurex member firm in advance.
- Although trading of daily futures on KOSPI200 options/the Daily futures on Mini KOSPI 200 Futures on Eurex are subject to the trading rules and regulations of Eurex, in order to participate in trading, the investor is required to open a derivatives trading account with the KRX member firm and meet the prerequisites related to data provision and margin deposit.
Preparation before Trading Procedure Specifics Note Opening domestic Derivatives (transaction)Account
- Domestic investor :
To open a trading account
- Foreign Investor :
To make available information on his&her account with KRX member firm to Eurex member firm in advance
- Use of general mediation account for foreign derivatives transaction is prohibited
- Exclusive account only for trading of the daily futures on KOSPI200 Options/Mini KOSPI 200 Futures is assigned
Entering into service agreement Investor and member firm enter a separate service agreement for daily futures on KOSPI200/Mini KOSPI 200 Futures options Certificated electronic signature etc. Trading Submission of orders either on off-line or online using the HTS program provided by the member companies HTS Program may be downloaded from the web-site of KRX member firm
- Process of trading daily futures on KOSPI200 options and Mini KOSPI 200 Futures on Eurex