- The government is implementing the following policies on imported petroleum products and importers in order to promote e-commerce of petroleum products and create competition in the petroleum market by expanding supplies. (Date of implementation: July 1st, 2012).
- Refund of Charges Imposed on Imported Petroleum Products for e-Commerce
- The charges imposed on imported petroleum products that are traded at the KRX’s e-commerce petroleum market during the period from April 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017, are refundable.
- Reduction in Corporate Tax(Income Tax) for trading at KRX's Petroleum Market
The reduction is applied during the period from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2019(Up to 10% of the corporate tax or income tax)
- Suppliers : 0.1% of the supply value
- Buyers : 0.2% of the supply value